You can access and copy your MoveMusic project files (
.mmc files) that you created while using the MoveMusic Control VR app by accessing the file system of your Quest VR headset.
MoveMusic project files are stored at the path:
To access the files on your Quest headset:
- Turn your Quest headset on.
- Plug the headset into your computer with a USB cable.
- Put the headset on and if there is a prompt to "Allow access to data", click "Allow".
- Access the files:
- On Windows, go to File Explorer ➜ This PC ➜ Quest 2 ➜ Internal shared storage ➜ MoveMusic ➜ Control Projects.
- On Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, and in the file browser find the folder MoveMusic ➜ Control Projects.
- Then copy or drag/drop all the
.mmcproject files you want to backup or share.
If you're dealing with problems, try following this guide from Meta.